We offer 50 minutes in a reserved room to relax in your own private Infrared Sauna located in a fully enclosed room.
Skin is the largest organ of the body and plays a significant and important role in the body’s natural detoxification process. We are exposed to thousands of chemicals daily and our body’s ability to remove them is decreasing. As a result, these toxins are stored in our fat, blood and skin. Infrared light waves emitted from an infrared sauna help to increase our body temperature to sweat faster and eliminate toxins more efficiently. Sweating is the body’s natural way to stay healthy and detox at a cellular level.
There are so many benefits of using an infrared sauna, including:
- Pain Decrease and inflammation detox
- Improvement of blood flow and circulation.
- Body and Mind Relaxation
- Detoxification of chemicals and improved immunity
- Relieve stress, improve sleep quality.
- Clear and tighten skin.
In addition to the cleansing benefits, the immersion of vital infrared heat into the body also speeds oxygen and lymphatic flow, promotes cell regeneration and tissue repair, and strengthens the immune system.
Infrared Therapy Sauna Fee Schedule:
- Single Sessions $50
- 5 Sessions $225
- 10 Sessions $400
- Plus One Fee: $30
- During your session, we encourage you to relax and have a rejuvenating Experience.
- Towels are provided and are to be placed on the sauna bench and backrest.
- Towels to use during your session and to freshen after your session are also provided.
- It is important to note that we do not have showers available post-treatment.
- We are staffed by licensed medical practitioners in the State of Washington.
Disclaimer and Precautions
Individual results and reactions may vary. Please consult with your doctor before deciding to use an infrared sauna. Do not use infrared sauna while pregnant, have serious inflammation, a communicable disease, are intoxicated, or have a pacemaker. Minors are not permitted in the infrared sauna. Infrared sauna sessions are limited to a maximum of 30-minutes per day. It’s important to drink a lot of water before, during and after your Sauna session. Do not use any chemicals or lotions prior to sauna use. If you feel dizzy during your sauna session, immediately stop, and inform a staff member.